Brownie stuffed oranges
Oranges + Brownie Batter = Yum. That’s it!
Well not quite. Here’s how we did it.
- Prepare your favorite brownie batter. (Add lots of Ghirardelli chocolate chips.)
- Cut 3 oranges in half. (I used the extra brownie batter to fill an 8×8″ pan).
- Hollow out each orange until you reach the white interior (if you don’t get quite to the white part, no worries, more orange flavoring in your chocolate!).
- Place the orange halves on a shallow baking dish.
- Fill the orange pieces half way up with batter (don’t fill to the top since the brownies will grow).
- Bake as directed in your brownie recipe. The orange brownies will take slightly longer to cook.
- Eat happily!